FontXChange converts fonts between common font formats, including OpenType (PS), Web Fonts (WOFF), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh and Windows.
• Convert Windows & Macintosh fonts
• Convert TrueType to PostScript
• Convert to Web Fonts
"...you can't go wrong with FontXChange. Its support for OpenType, Mac and Windows PostScript and TrueType, and Web Fonts is a huge help for Web and print designers and publishers"- MacWorld Magazine
FontXChange is designed to understand many different font formats and can convert fonts into many different formats. This makes FontXChange useful to:
• Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Macintosh or Windows format) into a single modern OpenType font file that works on both Macintosh & Windows. End the headaches of the outdated two-file system of screen font and printer font combinations. Just one font file that works.
• Convert TrueType fonts to PostScript fonts. No more printing problems and incompatibilities associated with TrueType fonts and high-end output devices.
• Convert Windows fonts to Macintosh and vice-versa. Easily share fonts across different computers, even different operating systems.
• Convert to web fonts that can be used on web pages
Conversion options let you decide exactly what font format and operating system you want to convert your fonts to.
"FontXChange takes what could be a daunting task and reduces it to a few simple mouse clicks. It’s elegant and simple, the way Mac software ought to be." - MacRevu
* Please be aware that certain font vendors do not allow the conversion of their font software programs into other formats. Therefore, please review the End-User License Agreement for any font software you wish to convert to confirm that you have the right to do so.
In this video, FontXChange is used to convert a PostScript Type 1 font to a PostScript enabled OpenType font file in just one click.